Boosting pump management station.
Pressure boosting plants are necessary to provide working pressure on high places of distribution network. Frequency converter allows pumps to work in optimal modes. Boosting pumps manager (BPM) fulfils selection of current optimal mode. BPM may work by water supply SCADA system control via radiolink.
Boosting pump management station is designed for pressure boosting plants. It provides control, regulation and protection to high lift pumps.
Pump management station consists of:
1. Specialised controller for high lift pumps.
2. Frequency driver.
3. Control cabinet with contactors and manual controls.
4. Communication device.
5. Primary sensors.
Typical specialised controller features are:
• Variable frequency drivers control (all brand name protocols supported)
• Pump status control
• Pump protection (overcurrent, overvoltage, surge protection, phase unbalance)
• Working time count
• Dry drive protection
• Phase volltage measurements
• Phase unbalance measurements
• Phase current measurements
• Overheating protection
• Pressure measurement
• Flow measurement
• Temperature measurement
• Setpoints memory
• Events memory
• Guard sensors control
• LCD display
• Pump rotation
• Day pressure setpoints
• Night pressure setpoints
• Input pressure measurement
• Output pressure measurement
• Real time event log (200 events)
• Comunication with high level of management (SCADA)
Control cabinet with contactors and manual controls:
• Control cabinet is provided power supply for pump
• Contactors control from specialised controller (Auto mode)
• Contactors control from sensors (Local mode)
• Contactors control from control switches (Manual mode)
Variable frequency drive may be installed in control cabinet and supported by specialised controller software.
Communication device is intended to provide connection between SCADA level and pump management station. It is located in control cabinet. Communication device is radio or power line modem with 4,8-Kbit rate.
Primary sensors-level transmitter and pressure transmitter.
Pressure transmitter is pipe-mounted sensor suitable for potable water with 4-20 ma output. Level transmitter is pressure sensor suitable for potable water located inside water tank with 4-20 ma output suitable for potable water.
Number of stations can be connected to the supervisory workstation via high-speed radiolink or GSM.
Tel. +371 67316734, FAX +371 67316733
Copyright © 2001-2012