Pump management station for the waste water pumping station.
Pump manager is designed for waste water-pumping stations. It provides control, regulation and protection to wastewater pumps.
Pump management station consists of:
1. Specialised controller for wastewater pumps.
2. Control cabinet with contactors and manual controls.
3. Communication device.
4. Primary sensors.
Typical specialised controller features are:
• Variable frequency drivers control (all brand name protocols supported)
• Pump status control
• Pump protection (overcurrent, overvoltage, surge protection, phase unbalance)
• Pumps working time count
• Dry drive protection
• Phase volltage measurements
• Phase unbalance measurements
• Phase current measurements
• Overheating protection
• Pressure measurement
• Flow measurement
• Temperature measurement
• Setpoints memory
• Events memory
• Guard sensors control
• LCD display
• Pump rotation
• Level setpoints
• Pressure setpoints
• Input pressure measurement
• Output pressure measurement
• Real time event log (200 events)
• Comunication with high level of management (SCADA)
Control cabinet with contactors and manual controls:
• Control cabinet is provided power supply for pump
• Contactors control from specialised controller (Auto mode)
• Contactors control from sensors (Local mode)
• Contactors control from control switches (Manual mode)
Variable frequency drive may be installed in control cabinet and supported by specialised controller software.
Communication device is intended to provide connection between SCADA level and pump management station. It is located in control cabinet. Communication device is radio or power line modem with 4,8-Kbit rate.
Primary sensors-level transmitter and pressure transmitter.
A pair of level switches is provided for each pump to realise local mode.
Pressure transmitter is pipe-mounted sensor suitable for wastewater with 4-20 ma output. Level transmitter is pressure sensor suitable for wastewater located inside inlet tank with 4-20 ma output suitable for wastewater.
Number of stations can be connected to the supervisory workstation via high-speed radiolink or GSM.
Tel. +371 67316734, FAX +371 67316733
Copyright © 2001-2012